Manor Farm Lakes Rules
BEFORE BOOKING & ARRIVING YOU MUST READ THE ANGLING TRUST CURRENT UPDATED GUIDELINES AT : https://anglingtrust.net/covid-19/#individual<>/a
- E A Rod Licence required
- Barbless hooks only
- Maximum 2 rods
- Unhooking mat required on all lakes
- No retaining fish for more than 30 minutes
- Carp sacks are not allowed
- No Keepnets – Keepnets can only be used during organised matches
- Spomb Floats to be used on Spombs
- Pike fishing is only permitted during the winter months between 1st October and 31st March on Becks and Booneys Lake
- Live baiting is not permitted, however spinning and deadbaiting are permitted during the predator season
- Drop shotting can be used for perch fishing all year
- Fishing from designated pegs only. Some pegs maybe closed at times for health and safety reasons
- Under 8s must be accompanied by a non-fishing adult or fish from the same swim as the accompanying adult. They must not wander off unsupervised
- Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Under 18s can night fish when accompanied by an adult
- Non fishing guests are permitted at Manor Farm Lakes, £3 per person for a non-fishing Day Ticket visitor and £5 per person for a non-fishing 24 Hour Ticket visitor. We ask that non-fishing visitors are respectful of the other anglers. Noisy parties and groups of people will not be tolerated
- No wading or swimming in the lakes under any circumstances
- Cars must only be parked in the car parks
- No unauthorised vehicles around the lakes. Disabled blue badge holders only with prior permission. No cars including disabled around the Blunham Lake due to lack of access
- No open fires, although barbeques are permitted but must be used sensibly
- Alcohol is permitted on site, but must be used sensibly in order to ensure the safety of the fish and to avoid causing a general annoyance to other anglers
- No drones of any kind
- Strictly no guns
- No dogs, even on leads. For bookings in the caravan park dogs on leads are permitted but must remain within the caravan park area or walked on leads to Biggleswade Common which is behind the Blunham / Booneys Lakes
- We accept no responsibility for any damage or loss to equipment or vehicles which may occur whilst at Manor Farm Lakes
- NO LITTER, bins are provided in the car parks
Maximum 2 rods. 3 rods permitted on Booneys Lake when additional £5 fee paid on the day on the bank by card
Barbless Hooks Only
NO NUTS-NO PEANUTS,TIGER NUTS OR TROUT PELLETS
All fish caught MUST be returned to the lake they were caught from.
Under no circumstances must fish be killed or moved to other lakes
Manor Farm Lakes is a natural environment for which we do our utmost to maintain, as such we accept no responsibility for any personal accident which may occur as a result of being on site at Manor Farm. Trips, slips and other such incidents can and do occur, these are generally beyond our control. Please report any incidents to Manor Farm Lakes Office or to 01767 601138 in order for them to be recorded. Minors require constant supervision by a non-fishing adult.
Additional Rules on our Specimen Lakes: Carp, Becks, Booneys, Damsel & Winters.
- Barbless hooks only, maximum size 6
- Maximum 2 rods. 3 rods permitted on Booneys Lake if additional £5 fee paid
- No mainline braid
- No fixed rigs
- Unhooking mat required & min 42″ landing net
- No keepnets
- Bait boats are permitted but must be used sensibly and kept within your own area of water. A recovery fee of £20 will be charged for stranded boats
- No unauthorised vehicles around the lakes. Disabled blue badge holders only with prior permission.
Additional Rules on the River Ivel
NO FISHING ON THE RIVER IVEL DURING THE CLOSED SEASON 15TH MARCH TO 15TH JUNE INCLUSIVE.
Additional Rules for Blunham Lake
- No boilies
- Strictly no bait boats
- Blunham is accessible to disabled anglers on one bank, cars can be parked at the side of the roadway. Cars must not drive around the lake
Additional Rules for The Match Canal
- No boilies
- Strictly no bait boats
- Float fishing only on the Canal
- No keepnets, except in authorised matches
- Maximum total of 1kg loose feed / groundbait / pellets
- No floating baits
- MATCHES: 2 keepnets are provided for all organised matches on the Canal. NOTE: Due to theft of landing nets heads we will no longer be supplying these items.
- Please refer to our Match Rules Page for specific match rules.