MATCHES ARE POSSIBLE AT THIS TIME AS PER THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT DIRECTIVE – STRICT SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST APPLY AT ALL TIMES, INCLUDING AT PEG ALLOTTING AND WEIGH IN.
Fishing Matches will be of 5 hours or less in length (open matches 5.5 hours)
Any clubs wishing to book matches must follow Manor Farm Lakes rules including the match rules listed below and pre book and pay a £50 deposit in advance.
The following rules apply to Club bookings & open matches fished on the match canal:
- Float fishing only on the Canal.
- No floating baits.
- Maximum 1kg total of pellet / loose feed
- Fishing to the Canal middle only, maximum 11m pole
- No nut base baits
- Please avoid handling the fish as much as possible; all fish to be netted-in, unhooked via side of net and placed into keep net from the landing net.
- Only Manor Farm Lakes own keep nets are to be used unless given permission.
- Carp Net: No more than 50lb must be kept in one carp keep net at any one time.
- Silver Fish Net: No more than 40lb must be kept in one keep net at any one time.
- Any unused bait to be disposed of in the bins provided. Under no circumstances should this be thrown into the Canal at the end of the match.
- All litter to be placed in commercial bin provided in the car park.
- Keepnets should be returned following the match. The club will be held responsible for any nets not returned.
- Manor Farm Lakes is a natural environment for which we do our utmost to maintain, as such we accept no responsibility for any personal accident which may occur as a result of being on site at Manor Farm. Trips, slips and other such incidents can and do occur and are generally beyond our control. Please report any incidents to Manor Farm Lakes Office or 01767 601138 in order for them to be recorded. Minors require constant supervision by a non-fishing adult.
- Specific rules for disabled and elderly anglers may be agreed in advance.