Manor Farm Lakes on Facebook
Manor Farm Lakes on Instagram
Manor Farm is an extensive 100 acre fishery based in Central Bedfordshire. Consisting of 7 different fishing lakes & 18 birth caravan site.
Key points from the Angling Trust are:
- This is a strictly limited resumption of LOCAL fishing and very different to how we have been allowed to operate since May.
- We are in a National Lockdown and this must be respected. The law requires a ‘reasonable excuse’ to leave your home or penalties will apply.
- The Government has recognised that fishing can be seen as exercise, which is expressly permitted under the lockdown rules, although outdoor recreation is not.
- Organised sporting gatherings are prohibited so no match fishing.
- The exercise is limited to once a day so no overnight fishing whatsoever.
- To remain within the law you should follow the Government’s guidance, and only fish locally. If you have no local fishing available then you will have to take your daily exercise in other ways. Full Government guidance on travel can be found here.
We are once again able to enjoy the sport we love at a time when many others cannot and we must ensure that every angler adheres to the rules.
All bookings MUST be made online in advance for Track & Trace – do not arrive on site without pre-booking as you will not be allowed entry. Please ensure you have a proof of address with you or on your phone.
Please wear a mask when collecting your ticket at the kiosk and maintain social distance.
Anglers must fish alone or only with members of their household. No other visitors – if they do not live in your house do not invite them to ‘pop in to see you’. Please do not visit other Anglers swims.
Masks must be worn whenever you are outside of your swim, including when moving to & from your vehicle.
Please carry and use hand sanitiser.
Socially distance at all times.
Night fishing is not allowed – all Anglers must be offsite before 9pm.
Do not visit us if you are feeling unwell or have come into contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid – you should stay at home and isolate. DO NOT put our staff or other Anglers at risk.
We retain the right to refuse entry to any Angler or Visitor if we have any doubts or concerns, including questions of residing locally & household mixing.
We all have a duty to protect everyone else and protect the new right to fish so please do not try to bend the rules for us to then ask you to leave.
Manor Farm Lakes Team
Manor Farm Lakes is an extensive 100 acre fishery based in the heart of Central Bedfordshire, with easy access from the A1. Manor Farm Lakes consists of a range of 7 different fishing lakes with an 18 van touring caravan site with electric hook-ups.
A range of fishing experiences are catered for at Manor Farm Lakes including carp fishing for pleasure anglers and specialists, night fishing, fly fishing for carp, match and coarse angling as well as predator spinning, lure and deadbait fishing in the winter months. The River Ivel acts as the boundary along our eastern edge and is also available to fish with a good head of chub, barbel, pike and bream.